Matsu is a registered trademark of Koşar Kozmetik Ticaret Limited Şirketi (www.matsuprofessional.com) and its website is Matsu's internet store. Access to this Web Site, use of this Web Site and products and services accessed through this Web Site are subject to the terms, conditions and announcements given below.
By using the Services, you agree that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract according to the laws to which you are bound, and that you are over 18 years old, that you have read, understood this contract and that you are bound by the terms written in the contract. However, your use of the services means that you will be deemed to have accepted the entire Terms of Service, which can be changed as necessary by us. We recommend that you check this page regularly to be aware of any changes to the Terms of Service. We reserve the right to withdraw and change services on the Website without prior notice.
Our company does not accept any liability if the Website cannot be accessed at any time and for any reason, regardless of the duration. We may, at our discretion, restrict access to certain or all parts of the Website, correct, remove or change the services and/or any page of the Website at any time and without prior notice when deemed necessary.
1. Our company always reserves the right to make changes on the prices and the products and services offered.
2. Our company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the contracted services, except for technical failures.
3. Users agree in advance that they will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action for the purpose of finding or obtaining the source code of them, otherwise they will be liable for the damages that may arise before the third parties, and that legal and penal action will be taken against them.
4. Users, in their activities on the site, in any part of the site or in their communications, are against general morality and good manners, against the law, 3. Injuring the rights of persons, misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, injuring personal rights, against copyrights, encouraging illegal activities. agrees not to produce or share content. Otherwise, he is fully responsible for the damage and in this case, the 'Site' officials may suspend such accounts, terminate them, and reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding activity or user accounts.
5. The relations of the members of the site with each other or with third parties are not the responsibility of our company.
6. Any form of distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer hardware, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or downloading of any material on this Website or other sites it links to. We are not responsible for any loss or damage
2. Intellectual Property Rights
1. All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method in this Site belong to the site operator and owner Koşar Kozmetik Ticaret Limited Şirketi and are under the protection of national and international law. . Visiting this Site or utilizing the services on this Site does not grant any right to such intellectual property rights.
2. You may not distribute, copy, broadcast or otherwise reproduce any content made available to you or appearing on such Website, or use any such content in connection with a business or commercial establishment.
3. Confidential Information
1. Our company will not disclose personal information transmitted by users through the site to third parties. This personal information; It contains all kinds of other information to identify the User, such as name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be referred to as 'Confidential Information' for short.
2. The user can only use promotions, advertisements, campaigns, promotions, announcements, etc. The Company accepts and declares that it consents to the sharing of its communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its subsidiaries or group companies to which it is affiliated, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to carry out statistical studies.
3. Confidential Information may only be disclosed to official authorities if this information is duly requested by official authorities and when disclosure to official authorities is obligatory in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
4. No Warranty
This contract clause shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Services offered by the Firm are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and are expressly or implied with respect to the services or application (including any information contained therein), including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. makes no warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise.
5. Registration and Security
Users are obliged to provide accurate and complete information and to keep their registration information up to date. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User.
Users are responsible for password and account security on the site and third-party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
6. Force Majeure
In all cases that are not under the control of the parties and are considered force majeure, www.matsuprofessional.com does not accept any responsibility for late or non-fulfillment of the obligations set forth in this membership agreement of the website. In these cases, which are legally considered force majeure, it is deemed to have accepted in advance that it will not be possible for users and members to claim compensation from Koşar Kozmetik Ticaret Limited Şirketi under any name or name due to delay or non-performance or default.
8. Integrity and Applicability of the Agreement
If one of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the rest of the contract will continue to be valid.
All notifications to be sent to the parties related to this Agreement will be made through the known e-mail address of our Company and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The user agrees that the address he/she specified while signing up is a valid notification address, that he/she will notify the other party in writing within 5 days in case of changes, otherwise the notifications to this address will be deemed valid.
11. Evidence Convention
In all kinds of disputes that may arise between the parties for the transactions related to this contract, the books, records and documents of the Parties, computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Law of Civil Procedure No. 6100, and the user agrees that he will not object to these records.
12. Dispute Resolution
Ankara Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.