Withdrawal / Return Policy
The buyer can return the product purchased on our website without specifying any conditions, or request an exchange for general products within 14 days after the purchase date, pursuant to the "Law on the Protection of the Consumer" numbered 4077.
• The buyer should contact our company within 24 hours after receiving the product and opening the package in order to benefit from the right of return and withdrawal.
• The product return of the buyer who does not return the product within the specified time will not be accepted.
• The responsibility of the damaged products in the cargo belongs to the cargo company and the seller company.
• In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is obligatory to notify our company by corporate e-mail address or telephone within the specified period.
• Following the notification of the seller, the fault of the faulty product to be delivered by the buyer will be corrected or replaced with a new one.
• All parts of the product to be returned, and if any, gift/campaign products must be returned at the same time.
• The shipping cost of the product returned due to the right of withdrawal is borne by the buyer.
• If the right to return the product is exercised, it is obligatory to return the original invoice and the copy of the cargo delivery report indicating that the product delivered to the buyer or the third party was sent to us.
• The product price is returned to the buyer within 7 working days following the receipt of the requested documents.
• In cases where the original invoice is not returned, the right of withdrawal cannot be requested.
• In case the payment is made by credit card or a similar payment card, the buyer may request the cancellation of the payment transaction on the grounds that the card was used against his will and illegally. In this case, the card issuer returns the payment amount to the consumer within 10 days from the notification of the objection.
• After completing your product order process, your order is processed to prepare for delivery.
• After your order is approved, it will be delivered to the cargo company at the end of 3 (three) business days at the latest.
• The status of your cargo can be tracked with the cargo tracking number that will be given to you as a result of your order.
• The products that are the subject of the contract are delivered to the buyer by the cargo company to be determined by the seller.
• Cargo fee and, if any, cargo insurance fee are added to the invoice price. Buyer advance notice It accepts and undertakes in advance to pay all these fees that it has approved.
• After the payment is made, the delivery time of the contracted products takes between 2 days and 6 days on average.
• The cargo company is responsible for any damages that may occur to the product during cargo and delivery.
• The buyer has the right not to accept the cargo when the product delivered to him is damaged.
• If there is any damage to the product or loss of use due to cargo transportation, the buyer must attach a damage determination report (minute) from the cargo company representative to the product/products to be returned and deliver it back to the cargo officer before approving the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. Otherwise, the responsibility for damage caused by cargo damage or loss of use will be the buyer's and the product cannot be returned.
• If it is determined by the seller that the fault with the product occurred before the cargo and delivery, the process of replacing the product and sending it back to the cargo takes a maximum of 7 working days after the damaged product reaches the seller's warehouse.
• In case of a situation arising from the unavailability of the product, the seller will return the payment made to the buyer in accordance with the conditions written in this contract.